- More Rain Is Forecast, As South Carolina Recovers From Floods
- How They Spent Their Global Summer Vacation
- At Least 30 Killed In Turkey Twin Blasts At Peace Rally
- Time To Pursue The Pawpaw, America's Fleeting Fall Fruit
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
Car Talk at 9:00 a.m.
Brothers Tom and Ray Magliozzi dispense spirited comments along with expert car advice to callers in the broad accents of their native East Cambridge neighborhood.
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! at 10:00 a.m.
For those with an ear for truth that is stranger than fiction. Wacky politicians, strange research studies and the normal behavior of the rich, famous and average are staple material.
This American Life at 11:00 a.m.
Ira Glass hosts riveting explorations of a theme — fiascos, sentencing, conventions — through a mix of radio monologues, mini–documentaries, found tape, original fiction and nonfiction.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Why changing single family zoning makes sense
- Lawmakers Approve Tax Break for the 1%
- Uncorking the Past at Seattle’s Finntown | Washington State Dept. of Archaeology & Historic Preservation
- Poverty, family stress are thwarting student success, top teachers say - The Washington Post
- Seattle's Silly War On Oil Rigs: Reminder, The City Is Also Home To Boeing, The World's Largest Jet Maker
All Things Considered 5/28/2014 at 4:00 p.m.