KUOW Presents at 2:00 p.m.
You'll find the very best radio from the Pacific Northwest and around the world every day on KUOW Presents. Interviews, reports and entertaining speakers connect you to a diversity of stories and perspectives. Whether it's about the environment, the economy or personal transformation, it matters to your daily life.
"The Story" finds people whose lives are intersecting with significant issues in the news and gives them the opportunity to tell their story. More »
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
Marketplace at 6:30 p.m.
News bureaus across the US, in London and Tokyo contribute to this daily magazine of business and economics, providing unique global perspectives on business and commerce coverage.
Radiolab at 7:00 p.m.
"Radiolab" is a science show for people who think they don't like science — it breaks the mold, recreating "Aha!" moments in scientific breakthroughs.
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! at 10:00 a.m.
For those with an ear for truth that is stranger than fiction. Wacky politicians, strange research studies and the normal behavior of the rich, famous and average are staple material.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
- Judge Throws Out Fine Against User Of Small Drone
- Brief Standoff Over Ukrainian Base In Crimea Ends Peacefully
- Border Patrol To Limit Use Of Deadly Force Against Rock Throwers
- Border Patrol Revises Its Rulebook For Use Of Deadly Force
- February Jobs Numbers Give Some Economists Reason To Smile
- Military Training Gives U.S. Paralympic Biathletes An Edge
- Lawmaker Wants To Ban Orcas At San Diego's SeaWorld
- Why We Should Quit Tossing Fish Heads And Eat 'Em Up Instead. Yum!
- A Native American Tribe Hopes Digital Currency Boosts Its Sovereignty
- Tommy John Remembers Dr. Jobe, 'One Of The Greatest Surgeons'
- Chief vows to restore trust in Met
- Crimea army base stand-off 'ends'
- Winter Paralympics open in Sochi
- Pistorius 'fired gun in anger' - ex
- Baltacha diagnosed with liver cancer
- Bank says currency union 'unlikely'
- Two charged after death of girl, 2
- Abortion provider hit by data fine
- 'Islamic school takeover plot' probe
- Apology over level crossing deaths
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Port commission prepares to select a new member today
- Gates, UW teaming up on massive health study
- Seattle’s failed yellow-pages fight may cost $500K
- FAA 787 inspections reveal checks were left to Boeing
Morning Edition 3/7/2014 at 7:00 a.m.