- The 8th Republican Debate In 100 Words (And 3 Videos)
- On The Clock: Rubio Gets The Most Talking Time In Tonight's Debate
- Republican Debate: 5 Things You Missed
- Barbershop: UofL Basketball Ban, Football Concussions And The NFL Women's Summit
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
Weekend Edition Sunday at 5:00 a.m.
KUOW's Jamala Henderson presents local and regional news from the Northwest News Network, and national and world coverage from NPR with Daniel Schorr, Steven Stark, Clarence Page and Will Shortz.
A Prairie Home Companion at 10:00 a.m.
Original comedy sketches performed by Garrison Keillor and cast, with sound–effects wizard Tom Keith, musical guests, stories from the town and "The News from Lake Wobegon."
Vinyl Cafe at 12:00 p.m.
Music, stories and the misadventures of Dave, the owner of the Vinyl Cafe, the world's smallest record store, where the motto is "We may not be big, but we're small."
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Why changing single family zoning makes sense
- Lawmakers Approve Tax Break for the 1%
- Uncorking the Past at Seattle’s Finntown | Washington State Dept. of Archaeology & Historic Preservation
- Poverty, family stress are thwarting student success, top teachers say - The Washington Post
- Seattle's Silly War On Oil Rigs: Reminder, The City Is Also Home To Boeing, The World's Largest Jet Maker
All Things Considered 5/28/2014 at 4:00 p.m.