- Ugandan LGBT Activist Recommended For Asylum In U.S.
- Mission To Study Mars' Climate Set To Enter Red Planet's Orbit
- Thousands Of Refugees Flee Syria In Chaotic Scene At Turkey's Border
- Snowden Reveal Makes Israeli Spies' Protest An American Issue
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
On The Media at 6:00 p.m.
A companion to the daily doses of news, entertainment and email that overwhelm us — this is a chronicle of social change using media as a lens to look at who we are and how we see ourselves.
Studio 360 at 7:00 p.m.
Rich stories reveal the places where art and life collide, as listeners' perceptions of the world are challenged by a collection of provocative ideas, from Swiss Army Knives to the legacy of Woody Guthrie.
American Routes at 8:00 p.m.
An excursion into American music, spanning eras and genres: roots rock and soul, blues and country, jazz, gospel and more. We showcase artists producing a wide body of music.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Port commission prepares to select a new member today
- Gates, UW teaming up on massive health study
- Seattle’s failed yellow-pages fight may cost $500K
- FAA 787 inspections reveal checks were left to Boeing
Morning Edition 9/19/2014 at 7:00 a.m.