- Tropical Storm Erika May Fall Apart Over Hispaniola; Dominica Deaths At 20
- Scientist Who Wrote Protest Song About Canada's PM Is Put On Leave
- Worsening Wildfire Seasons Tax The Forest Service
- NHL Hall-Of-Fame Coach Al Arbour Dies At Age 82
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
The State We're In at 8:00 p.m.
Featuring first–person stories from around the world about how we treat each other, "The State We're In" is a weekly program from Radio Netherlands Worldwide.
To The Best Of Our Knowledge at 9:00 p.m.
Not a traditional news show, To The Best Of Our Knowledge is two hours of smart, entertaining radio for people with curious minds. It's the kind of show that would spend an hour on pirates, or hair.
L.A. Theatre Works at 10:00 p.m.
L.A. Theatre Works has produced the world's finest audio theater for over a decade with over 300 classic and contemporary plays featuring celebrated actors recorded before a live studio audience.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Why changing single family zoning makes sense
- Lawmakers Approve Tax Break for the 1%
- Uncorking the Past at Seattle’s Finntown | Washington State Dept. of Archaeology & Historic Preservation
- Poverty, family stress are thwarting student success, top teachers say - The Washington Post
- Seattle's Silly War On Oil Rigs: Reminder, The City Is Also Home To Boeing, The World's Largest Jet Maker
All Things Considered 5/28/2014 at 4:00 p.m.