BBC Newshour at 1:00 p.m.
With the world's 24-hour news cycle more intense and unrelenting than ever, there is a greater need to cut through the background noise and provide you with the definitive take on the big stories of the day, brought to you by the BBC World Service's global network of correspondents.
"Tell Me More" captures the headlines, issues and pleasures relevant to multicultural life in America. More »
KUOW Presents at 2:00 p.m.
You'll find the very best radio from the Pacific Northwest and around the world every day on KUOW Presents, with interviews, reports and entertaining speakers that bring you diverse perspectives.
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
Marketplace at 6:30 p.m.
News bureaus across the US, in London and Tokyo contribute to this daily magazine of business and economics, providing unique global perspectives on business and commerce coverage.
Weekday at 9:00 a.m.
The call–in talk show with host Steve Scher and guests invites listeners to converse with activists, politicians and practical thinkers on relevant issues and ideas of the day.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
- AP Calculates North Carolina's 'Bathroom Bill' Will Cost More Than $3.7 Billion
- Attorney General Orders Crackdown On 'Sanctuary Cities,' Threatens Holding Funds
- For Utah Newlywed, An 'Egregious' Prison Stint In Venezuela
- Head Of House Intel Committee Went To White House Grounds To Meet Source
- $5 Billion Error Made By Bank Once Derided As 'Germany's Dumbest'
- How For-Profit Colleges Sell 'Risky Education' To The Most Vulnerable
- FACT CHECK: Trump Says Obamacare Is 'Exploding.' It's Not
- Trump Son-In-Law Jared Kushner To Be Questioned By Senate Intel Panel Over Russia
- Outrage, Explanations After United Bans Girls From Flight For Wearing Leggings
- Who Oversees The President's Ethics? Here's Our List
- London attack: Khalid Masood mother 'shocked and saddened'
- 'I realised the car was coming towards me'
- Sturgeon 'frustrated' after May Brexit talks
- Windsor Castle barriers installed for Changing of the Guard
- Abuse charity slams judge's 'shocking ignorance'
- 'The idea of race is a lie'
- Cyclone Debbie: Thousands flee as Australia braced for 'monster' storm
- Stormont talks: 'No appetite for fresh election'
- Shailene Woodley reaches deal to avoid jail over pipeline protest
- Jared Kushner to be questioned over alleged Trump-Russia ties
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Sponsored: The 3 Week Diet
- Why changing single family zoning makes sense
- Lawmakers Approve Tax Break for the 1%
- Uncorking the Past at Seattle’s Finntown | Washington State Dept. of Archaeology & Historic Preservation
- Poverty, family stress are thwarting student success, top teachers say - The Washington Post
Morning Edition 5/29/2014 at 7:00 a.m.