- Divers Begin Pulling Bodies From Sunken Ferry
- Training For An Uncertain Military Future In The Calif. Desert
- GM Was Slow To Recall Saturn Cars With Steering Flaw
- Mount Everest: Avalanche Death Toll Rises To 13
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
A Prairie Home Companion at 3:00 p.m.
Original comedy sketches performed by Garrison Keillor and cast, musical guests, stories from the town and "The News from Lake Wobegon."
All Things Considered at 5:00 p.m.
KUOW's Amanda Wilde and NPR's award–winning hosts and reporters from around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting of the day's events, interviews, commentaries, analysis and reviews.
Says You! at 6:00 p.m.
A modern parlor game played in rounds by teams, two of which are bluffing rounds. Teams are given a word to define with one panelist knowing the definition – team members must bluff well enough to fool the others.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Port commission prepares to select a new member today
- Gates, UW teaming up on massive health study
- Seattle’s failed yellow-pages fight may cost $500K
- FAA 787 inspections reveal checks were left to Boeing
All Things Considered 4/18/2014 at 4:00 p.m.