- Winter Storm Blamed For At Least 7 Deaths As It Moves East
- What We Know About The Alleged Planned Parenthood Shooter
- 'Not Without My Daughter' Subject Grows Up, Tells Her Own Story
- Cultural Exploration Via Cruise Ships Starts On Board
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
A Prairie Home Companion at 10:00 a.m.
Original comedy sketches performed by Garrison Keillor and cast, with sound–effects wizard Tom Keith, musical guests, stories from the town and "The News from Lake Wobegon."
Vinyl Cafe at 12:00 p.m.
Music, stories and the misadventures of Dave, the owner of the Vinyl Cafe, the world's smallest record store, where the motto is "We may not be big, but we're small."
The Moth Radio Hour at 1:00 p.m.
"The Moth" is an hour of true stories told in front of a live audience — no script, no rehearsal. "The Moth" features our most beloved tales and the stories behind the stories.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Why changing single family zoning makes sense
- Lawmakers Approve Tax Break for the 1%
- Uncorking the Past at Seattle’s Finntown | Washington State Dept. of Archaeology & Historic Preservation
- Poverty, family stress are thwarting student success, top teachers say - The Washington Post
- Seattle's Silly War On Oil Rigs: Reminder, The City Is Also Home To Boeing, The World's Largest Jet Maker
All Things Considered 5/28/2014 at 4:00 p.m.