- With Deadline Looming, Whispers Of Extension Begin In Iran Nuclear Talks
- Marine Corps Finds It Tough To Shut Down Sexist Facebook Groups
- Running Late? Nah, Just On 'CPT'
- First (Lots Of) Snow, Now Rain And Flooding Threaten Western New York
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
Splendid Table at 3:00 p.m.
Each week, award–winning host Lynne Rossetto Kasper leads listeners on a journey of the senses and hosts discussions with guests who share their passion for the culinary delights.
Smiley & West at 4:00 p.m.
Thought–provoking, intelligent and stimulating dialogue about everything from politics to pop culture with Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornel West.
All Things Considered at 5:00 p.m.
KUOW's Amanda Wilde and NPR's award–winning hosts and reporters from around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting of the day's events, interviews, commentaries, analysis and reviews.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Seattle startup turning sewage treatment biosolids (poop) into biofuel
- Port commission prepares to select a new member today
- Gates, UW teaming up on massive health study
- Seattle’s failed yellow-pages fight may cost $500K
Morning Edition 11/21/2014 at 7:00 a.m.