- Nebraska Governor Vetoes Bill That Repealed Death Penalty
- Heat Wave Claims More Than 750 Lives In India
- Test Of '1 Person, 1 Vote' Heads To The Supreme Court
- How Dorothea Lange Taught Us To See Hunger And Humanity
All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
BBC Newsday at 7:00 p.m.
Get an immediate handle on the trends that are shaping the world with the BBC's new international news show, presented live from London and Johannesburg. Tune in and join in the conversation.
WireTap at 8:00 p.m.
Each episode of Wiretap swings back and forth between host Jonathan Goldstein's monologues and his phone chats with a roster of some of the funniest story–tellers on the radio today.
KUOW Presents at 9:00 p.m.
You'll find the very best radio from the Pacific Northwest and around the world every day on KUOW Presents, with interviews, reports and entertaining speakers that bring you diverse perspectives.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Poverty, family stress are thwarting student success, top teachers say - The Washington Post
- Seattle's Silly War On Oil Rigs: Reminder, The City Is Also Home To Boeing, The World's Largest Jet Maker
- Colleges Launch Food Pantries to Help Low-Income Students - WSJ
- Seattle startup turning sewage treatment biosolids (poop) into biofuel
- Port commission prepares to select a new member today
All Things Considered 5/28/2014 at 4:00 p.m.