All Things Considered at 3:00 p.m.
KUOW's Guy Nelson, Derek Wang, and NPR award–winning hosts and reporters stationed around the globe present some of the nation's best reporting. Incisive coverage of the day's events along with a unique mix of news, interviews, commentaries, analysis, reviews and offbeat features.
Award–winning coverage of breaking news, in–depth features, hard–hitting commentaries, and thought–provoking interviews found nowhere else in US news coverage. More »
Marketplace at 6:30 p.m.
News bureaus across the US, in London and Tokyo contribute to this daily magazine of business and economics, providing unique global perspectives on business and commerce coverage.
BBC Newsday at 7:00 p.m.
Get an immediate handle on the trends that are shaping the world with the BBC's new international news show, presented live from London and Johannesburg. Tune in and join in the conversation.
WireTap at 8:00 p.m.
Each episode of Wiretap swings back and forth between host Jonathan Goldstein's monologues and his phone chats with a roster of some of the funniest story–tellers on the radio today.
Weekday at 10:00 a.m.
The call–in talk show with host Steve Scher and guests invites listeners to converse with activists, politicians and practical thinkers on relevant issues and ideas of the day.
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
- Checking The Facts Behind The Ads On Both Sides Of Wash. Same-Sex Marriage
- Women Artists Take Over Seattle Art Museum
- A Milder Debate As Wash. Governor Candidates Meet Again
- Report: Arrests For Marijuana Disproportionally Affect Blacks, Latinos And Native Americans
- Citizens Wanted To Keep Eye On Seattle Police
- U.S. Judge To Rule On Canadian Firm's Dumping In Columbia River
- Fire In Western WA Raises Fears For Spawning Salmon
- Judge To Consider Cross Border Columbia River Pollution Case
- Round 2: Health Care Law Faces The Supreme Court Again
- Should Hotel Owners Be Forced To Hand Over Guest Records To Police?
- 4 Reasons Both Parties Should Be Sweating Bullets Over King V. Burwell
- FDA Mandates Tougher Warnings On Testosterone
- Official Says FAA Is Trying To Keep Hackers Out Of Air Traffic Control
- In France, Young Muslims Often Straddle Two Worlds
- Tea Tuesdays: Kenyan Farmers See Green In The Color Purple
- Internet Memes And 'The Right To Be Forgotten'
- Not Clearing The Snow Off Your Car Before Driving Could Cost You
- 10 Questions Some Doctors Are Afraid To Ask
- Sex abuse on industrial scale - PM
- Body parts found in Becky search
- Gambaccini 'was victim of witch-hunt'
- Netanyahu warns US over Iran deal
- Former UK marine 'killed in Syria'
- Delhi police block gang rapist film
- 'Lethal failures' led to baby deaths
- Emwazi father 'in state of shock'
- Disgraced Rolf Harris stripped of CBE
- Ex-CIA chief in federal charge plea
News stories KUOW editors are following.
- Seattle startup turning sewage treatment biosolids (poop) into biofuel
- Port commission prepares to select a new member today
- Gates, UW teaming up on massive health study
- Seattle’s failed yellow-pages fight may cost $500K
Morning Edition 5/29/2014 at 7:00 a.m.