Autism In Seattle Schools And 'Repeat Until Rich'
03/24/2010 at 12:40 p.m.
Autism And Seattle Schools: Is the Seattle School district moving too quickly to put kids with learning disabilities into classrooms with other students? KUOW's Ann Dornfeld reports.
'Repeat Until Rich': There's one legal way to beat a casino. Count cards at blackjack. "Marketplace" commentator and "Moth" contributor Josh Axelrad tells about the life of a professional card counter.
Josh Axelrad is a writer, blackjack player, "Marketplace" commentator, and "Moth" contributor. His most recent book is "Repeat Until Rich."
KUOW does not endorse or control the content viewed on these links as they appear now or in the future.
- 'This Machine Kills Secrets:' Andy Greenberg on Wikileakers, Cypherpunks And Hacktivists
- Alex Alben On How Digital Technology Rewrote Our Future
- Is Washington's Online Voter Registration System Vulnerable To Hacking?
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
206.543.5869 / 800.289.5869
Live Call–in Line