Michelle Alexander: 'The New Jim Crow'
01/25/2011 at 12:40 p.m.
Michelle Alexander is associate professor at Ohio State University's Moritz College of Law and the Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity. Previously she was director of Stanford's Civil Rights Clinic and director of the Racial Justice Project for the ACLU of Northern California. Her new book is "The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness."
KUOW does not endorse or control the content viewed on these links as they appear now or in the future.
- 'This Machine Kills Secrets:' Andy Greenberg on Wikileakers, Cypherpunks And Hacktivists
- Alex Alben On How Digital Technology Rewrote Our Future
- Is Washington's Online Voter Registration System Vulnerable To Hacking?
- No Tax Credit For Wind Power Could Mean Fewer Jobs In The Pacific Northwest
- School Reforms Tested At Idaho Ballot Box
206.543.5869 / 800.289.5869
Live Call–in Line