The Broadcasters Circle recognizes individuals who take a leadership role in their support of KUOW and its award–winning programming.
A single gift of $1,000, or multiple gifts totaling $1,000, made within a KUOW fiscal year (starting July 1 and ending June 30) entitles you to the following benefits:
- Private tour of KUOW's state–of–the–art broadcast facility for you and a guest.
- A visit for two to a live production of "Weekday" or "The Conversation."
- Quarterly insider informational mailings from KUOW's General Manager.
- Advance notice of station–sponsored events within the community where you may meet on–air personalities and other members.
- Invitations to special events held at the KUOW Broadcast Facility.
- Opportunities to make Broadcasters Circle Challenges during pledge drives.
- Your choice of any KUOW thank you gift.
- Quarterly issues of the KUOW program guide, "The Listening Post."
- Four (4) Day Sponsorships to acknowledge a loved one or special event on the air.
- Your name listed in the KUOW Annual Report and donor wall at the station.
- A charitable gift that is tax deductable to the extent of IRS laws.
Consider lending your support to KUOW's future by including KUOW in your estate planning or by establishing any number of life income programs available.
For more information, contact Matt Albertson, Major Gifts and Grants Program Coordinator at 206.221.2732 or by emailing .